The NDI Sender Manager allows you to live-stream any Unreal Render Target to any NDI compatible program in-Editor and at-Runtime:
- You can select any Unreal Render Target and it will be sent direct to NDI:
- You can manage multiple different video feeds/ NDI senders at the same time by adding additional NDI Senders using the Array:
- You can send your level audio by ticking 'Capture Audio':
- You can send alpha by selecting 'BGRA' 'Video Conversion Format':
- Any 'Active' feed will be automatically streamed over the network to NDI:
- It works with ANY Unreal Render Target and so can be used with Virtual Camera, Composure, OWL Cinecam/ Capture Component, Scene Capture 2D etc.
- It can be controlled via Blueprints for remote operation, live-editing etc.