The Spout Receiver Manager allows you to live-stream any Spout video output to Unreal Engine as a Render Target in-Editor and at-Runtime:
- It automatically picks up any active Spout Sender feed and shows you it in a simple drop down:
- Just select the Spout input you need from the drop-down and assign it to a Render Target of your choice.
- You can manage multiple different video feeds at the same time from any Spout source:
- You can create a material from your Render Target to place your video feed anywhere you need in your scene.
- It can be controlled via blueprints so you can have multiple video feeds ready to stream and make them active/ inactive as you need.