- In OBS click Settings in the bottom right hand corner.
- In the Settings window click Stream.
- In the Stream section, select from the Service dropdown menu where you would like to stream to.
- Follow the instructions of your selected streaming platform (including acquiring a stream key) and paste the stream key into the Stream Key box.
- Click Apply to close the Settings window and return to the main OBS window.
- When you are ready to stream from OBS select Start Streaming in the bottom right hand corner.
- In Settings go to Output and for Output Mode select 'Advanced'
- Under Encoder selectNVEnc
- Under Rate Control select CBR
- Set the Bit Rate to at least 30000 Kbs - (ie 30Mbs).
- Ensure that the Keyframe Interval is not 0. (4 seems to be a good interval for YouTube.)
Minimum Internet Upload Speeds
- You should increase the Bitrate as explained above to minimize compression for higher resolution outputs.
|Resolution / Framerate
|Minimum Recommended Bandwidth
|2k/ 1440px/ 30fps