The Spout Sender Manager allows you to live-stream any Unreal Render Target to any Spout compatible program in-Editor and at-Runtime:
- You can manage multiple different video feeds/ Spout senders at the same time:
- It sends any 'Active' video feeds to Spout compatible programs like OBS Studio, TouchDesigner or Resolume:
- It's incredibly easy to use, you just select the Render Target you want to send to Spout from the drop down and it will immediately start streaming:
- It's really useful because it allows you to send any Unreal Render Target to Spout, so works with OWL Cinecam, Composure, Virtual Camera and more.
- It can be controlled via blueprints so you can have multiple video feeds ready to stream and make them active/ inactive as you need.