The OWL CG Matte is an upgraded Unreal Engine Matte Element which uses the Viewport rendering pipeline (not SC2D) to offer full post-process and visual effects and includes new input/ output passes.
For a full usage and setup guide please click here.
Please use 'Linear color space only' in your Alpha Project Settings as recommended for Composure. You can change this by going to Project Settings> search 'alpha' and select from the drop down:
- The OWL CG Matte is built to precisely match the color output of your OWL CG Element (i.e. the same colors and PP effects as the Unreal Viewport):
- It includes all the standard Composure settings:
- It has a Matte Pass section to select Garbage (remove) or Holdout (retain) matte from your selected elements:
- It has a Post Process effects section to match the settings of any OWL CG Element you want to connect with. To enable them increase the Post Process Blend Weight to more than 0.0 and then adjust the settings in the list:
- It has the same OWL Capture settings as the OWL CG Element such as Pause Rendering, Alpha Invert and Render Flag control:
- It has additional Input and Output passes for NDI, Spout, Screen Capture (window/ desktop) and HUD/ UMG input pass: