There is always a Spout 'Sender' and 'Receiver' and they both must be running on the same GPU for Spout to share video between them:
- Download the demo Spout sender/ receiver here to see whether it is the Sender program or the Receiver program that is not working with Spout.
- Ensure that Unreal Engine and your other program are running on the same GPU (this is an issue with some laptops). To deal with this:
- Check Windows Task Manager to see which GPU your programs are running on - guide here
- Use the guide here to force your program to use a specific GPU.
- Ensure that the programs you are sharing between are also in High Performance mode if your computer has any performance throttling (this can be common on laptops).
- For outputs to OBS on certain laptops you may also need to change your OBS settings here.
- For any other issues contact us on Discord.