The NDI Receiver Manager allows you to live-stream any NDI video output to Unreal Engine as a Render Target in-Editor and at-Runtime:
- It automatically picks up any active NDI Sender feed and shows you it in a simple drop down:
- It receives NDI audio as well as video which you can place in your level as a mono-emitter (see video here):
- You can manage multiple different video feeds at the same time from any NDI inputs:
- You can create a material from your Render Target to place your video feed anywhere you need in your scene:
- It can be controlled via blueprints so you can have multiple video feeds ready to stream and make them active/ inactive as you need.