In Unreal 5 you need to put the Plugin in your Project Plugins folder and remove it from your Engine Plugins folder for it to package successfully:
- If you have used the installer, the Toolkit will be in your Engine plugins folder. This is normally in your C Drive but if you have Unreal installed somewhere else it will be there. The file path is:
- Inside the Runtime folder you will find the Toolkit folder:
- Use 'Cut' to remove this from the 'Runtime' folder and select the Unreal Project that you want to install it to.
- Open the Unreal Project folder and check if there is already a 'Plugins' folder inside.
- If there is, paste the OWLLivestreaming Toolkit folder inside it:
- If there is no 'Plugins' folder in your Unreal Project folder then create a new folder, call it 'Plugins' and then past the OWLLivestreaming Toolkit folder inside:
- If you have deleted the OWLLivestreaming Toolkit folder in step 3, then go to the Downloads Center and download the zip file and unzip it and place it in the Project Plugins folder as above: