You can now live-stream any Render Target (including your Viewport using our Viewport Capture) direct from Unreal Engine to SRT for direct broadcasting:
- Ensure that the OWL Live-Streaming Toolkit plugin is enabled in your Plugins Folder:
- Go to 'Place Actors' panel and drag and drop the OWL Media Output into your scene:
- Select the Media Output Actor in your 'World Outliner' and in its 'Details' panel, in 'Input Settings' select the Render Target you want to stream to SRT:
- Then in 'Output Settings' select 'Stream to SRT' in 'Destination Type' and paste in your Stream URL in the format below:
- If you need to add any Custom Settings to your SRT stream you can do so using the SRT Settings:
- Ensure that your SRT listener is active and then go to Media Output Controls and press 'Start'. You will see the Timer begin and you know that you are streaming:
- If your Stream URL is correct, your live-stream should automatically appear on your streaming server.