The OWL Cinecam Capture augments the Unreal Cinecam with a range of capabilities for live-streaming:
- It captures the view of the Cinecam to a Render Target with customisable resolution and aspect ratio:
- It includes all the features of the Unreal Cinecam, which are needed to produce cinematic quality content:
- It has a number of Off World Live augmentations such as Alpha output, customisable UMG for HUD/ Burn-Ins and Render Flag control:
- It's perfect for live-streaming because you can use DLSS and viewport on/off toggle to massively increase your GPU performance i.e. FPS/ resolution:
- It can be controlled via blueprints for live-editing like in the example blueprint here:
- It can be used with the Spout or NDI Sender Managers to live-stream direct from Unreal Engine.