Once you have installed the Toolkit on your machine you can set up a live-stream instantly:
- In the Editor Toolbar click on the Off World Live logo and select 'OWL Cinecam Stream Wizard'.
- Choose between Cinecam and 360 Camera outputs, NDI or Spout Senders and give your stream a name:
- Add another or exit the window:
- Now you have automatically set up a live-stream from Unreal via Spout or NDI which you will see if you click on your Spout or NDI Sender Manager in the Unreal World Outliner. This works both in-Editor and at-Runtime:
How to Livestream with your Wizard output:
- Go to OBS Studio (or any other NDI/ Spout enabled program).
- Ensure you have installed the NDI or Spout plugins for OBS.
- Create a NDI or Spout source and select the name of the stream that you gave above.
- Now you are livestreaming from Unreal to OBS Studio and you can use OBS to stream the content wherever you like!
Changing your stream resolution or other details:
- Using the Wizard, you have automatically created an 'OWL Cinecam' with it's own Render Target:
- And you have created a 'NDI or Spout Sender Manager' which is sending the Render Target to NDI/ Spout:
- If you want to modify the details of those Actors, you can select them in the `World Outliner` panel and change their features.