The OWL Spout Receiver Manager and Spout plugin for OBS Studio can be combined to instantly send any OBS video to Unreal Engine:
- Ensure that you have our Spout plugin for OBS installed.
- Select the video feed that you want to stream out from OBS Studio so it is showing in your OBS canvas and then select 'Tools'> 'Spout Output Settings':
- Give a name to your output and press 'Start' to stream it to Spout:
- In Unreal, select 'OWL Spout Receiver Manager' from the 'Place Actors' panel, drop it into your scene and go its Details panel:
- In the Details panel, add a new Array element, create/select a Render Target and then select your OBS output name from the drop-down of Spout inputs:
- Find your Render Target in 'Content Browser' and drop it onto any asset in your Unreal level and you will see your OBS Studio video feed instantly appear: