With the Spout Receiver Manager you can live-stream any Spout video feed to an Unreal Engine Render Target for easy placement in your scene:
- Find the 'OWLSpoutReceiverManager' Actor in the 'Place Actors' panel and drag it into your scene.
- In World Outliner select OWLSpoutReceiverManager so it opens in your Details panel and add a Spout Receiver Array Element and click the arrow in the right hand corner to open the Array Element showing its Members:
- Create a Render Target and give it a name.
- Select a Spout input feed from the list of options in the Name dropdown (any active Spout source will show) and Click Active to start capturing the Spout source to your Render Target.
- To add your Spout video feed to your level, just drag-and-drop your Render Target from your 'Content Browser' to any asset in your scene.
- To receive multiple input feeds, just add additional Array Elements.
- You can control the Active tick-box via Blueprints to manage which cameras are rendering simultaneously and so reduce computational load.