If you are able to connect the machine to the internet once, we recommend using the licensing method here as it is a lot easier. The method below is for machines that can never be connected to the internet.
- Download the License Utility application here, save it to a USB drive or similar, and load it onto your offline machine.
- Open the application (on your offline machine) and use your keyboard arrows to go down to <Request> to request a code for offline validation of your machine. Press Enter:
- On the offline machine, copy the code on the next page, save it to a text file or similar and load it onto a USB drive:
- On the online machine, input your USB drive and go to https://account.offworld.live/?section=licences . Select the license you want to use for your offline machine and click 'Use Offline' in the far-right-hand of the page:
- In the box that opens, paste in the code you copied in step 3 to the pop-up box:
- You will generate a code that you need to paste back into the License Utility in order to license the offline machine. N.B. you will only generate this code once so please copy it or save it safely before you close the pop-up. If the machine is completely offline, we suggest to copy the key to a text file that you can load onto the offline machine using a USB drive or similar.
- Go to the offline machine, input the USB drive, go to the License Utility application and use the arrow keys to select <Respond>:
- Go to the text file where you saved the license key generated at step 6, copy the code and right click to paste the code you have saved into the application. You should see the code appear like below. Type 'y' and then enter:
- You should now see the screen below which means that your offline machine has been successfully licensed: