With the OWL Capture Component, you can capture the content of any Unreal Camera/ Cinecam to a Render Target:
- Select the Camera or Cinecam you want from 'World Outliner', go to its 'Details' panel, click 'Add Component' and search for/select 'OWL Capture'.
- Drag 'OWL Capture' component onto the 'Camera Component' to attach it (this should have happened automatically when you added the component.
- Click on 'OWL Capture' to open its 'Details' panel, go to 'OWL Capture Settings' and create a new Render Target using the drop-down next to the thumbnail:
- Open your Spout Sender Manager and select the Render Target you just created:
- You are now streaming the output of your Cinecam to Spout!
- You can add 'OWL Capture' components to as many Cameras/ Cinecams as you like, each one will appear as a different Render Target in your Spout Sender Manager.
- You can use DLSS to up-sample your output from the 'OWL Capture' Render Target to save GPU usage.
- You can use the 'Pause Rendering' tickbox in the OWL Capture 'Details' panel to live-edit between cameras in order to save GPU usage (this is also controllable via blueprints):
- You can Show/ Hide elements from the Render Target to create Alpha output using the settings in the details panel:
- You can create a UMG overlay for custom HUDs/ Burn-Ins with your own custom blueprint widget:
- You can use the Render Flag options to select/ deselect different post processing/ rendering effects: