The OWL 360 Degree Camera outputs a 360 degree video feed direct to a Render Target:
- It captures the view of the 360 Camera to a Render Target:
- It offers equirectangular and cube-map projection options:
- It offers a custom, patented, rendering pipeline for seamless 360 degree Bloom as well as the standard Unreal Tonemapper pipeline:
- It allows you to select which cube faces you want to render to optimise GPU usage in Dome-master or other non full 360 projections:
- It's perfect for live-streaming because you can use DLSS and viewport on/off toggle to massively increase your GPU performance i.e. FPS/ resolution:
- It can be controlled via blueprints for live-editing like in the example blueprint here:
- It can be used with the Spout or NDI Sender Managers to live-stream direct from Unreal Engine.