Metered Licenses can be used across multiple machines via a code that is installed into you Unreal Editor/ packaged into applications.
They are used to live-stream/ record direct from Unreal.
Each account only has a single allocation of metered minutes to draw down from (across all machines/ apps), so if you want to have separate pots of minutes please create a separate account.
On your Account Page you can see:
- The number of minutes remaining on your metered license account.
- The API codes you have for the account (which can be allocated to different machines/ applications to track their usage).
- The list of usage of your metered minutes across your different API codes and the machines that they have been used on.
- A list of any top-ups you have made to your metered minutes by purchasing more minutes.
- The dashboard looks like this:
- On the left-hand side at the top you have a list of the API codes that are associated with your metered minutes. You can click 'New' to add an API code that you want to associate with a specific machine or application so that usage statistics are tied to that code.
- On the left-hand side at the bottom is a list of all of your different streams, categorised by: duration, time when streamed, API code, device and IP address:
- On the top-right hand side, you can find the Top-Ups of minutes that you have made to your Metered account and a 'Top-Up' button to add more minutes: