Our Live-Streaming Toolkit lets you live-stream any Render Target direct from Composure to both Spout and NDI
- Create your Composure comp using the guidance here or various videos online.
- Select your comp in World Outliner and in its Details panel go to 'Composure' > 'Output' and add a new 'Array element'.
- In your 'Array element', for 'Output Pass' please select 'Render Target Compositing Output' from the drop down.
- Create a new 'Render Target' using the drop-down, name your Output and ensure it is Enabled:
- Make sure that you have an 'OWL Spout Sender Manager' or 'OWL NDI Sender Manager' Actor in your scene (drag and drop from the 'Place Actors' panel if you don't have one already).
- Now if you go to your Sender Manager 'Details' panel, you can create an 'Array element' and select your comp Render Target:
- You are ready to live-stream your comp!